Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums

Best RPG site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Under Construction

Alexander Fallero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexanderTF

AlexanderTF

Alexander Fallero Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Fallero   Alexander Fallero I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 am

Personal Information: 21 year old university student, love good storys and love everything thats fun, hate: alcochole and thick drinks.
Do you play other RPGs?: I try any and if I like them I stick with them ... for now ... none are that interesting.
List down links: none at the moment
Indicate how much time you will be available to play: all the free time I have .... except the days that I'll be busy.
Which days in a week, if not every day: Atleast once every evening.
Time in a 24 hours, more or less: random , depending on the situation.

Character Information: Easy going, lazy, free spirited and completly random personality(just like a lunatic)
Name:Alexander Fallero (Alex)
Family: Fallero (freelancer)
Weapon: old fashioned shot gun and a katana, box (green/blue wolf with silver blades for mains.), second box (unknown)

Stats(Allocation should be 100 All in All)
Attack: 25
Defense: 20
Speed: 35
Flame Purity: 20

Character History

Grew up in a pieceful city enviroment. Never got in truble and after reaching puborty escaped home being sick of all the simplicity of life. Spent three years traveling and searching for a purpose. Learnt fighting from survival against wild animals and traveling with a former Mafioso that belonged to a great family. After his friend died in a mafia atack receved the emblem of his family and the gun as proof. Then ventured to the family house carying him on his back to give him a proper burial. The mafia family alowed him in to the group and thought the ways of the mafia. After two years left the mafia house that thought him and received the katana as a parting gift. So ventured fourth to find a Mafia family of his own.

Dying Will Flame:(Random plz.)
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Alexander Fallero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fallero   Alexander Fallero I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

AlexanderTF wrote:
Personal Information: 21 year old university student, love good storys and love everything thats fun, hate: alcochole and thick drinks.
Do you play other RPGs?: I try any and if I like them I stick with them ... for now ... none are that interesting.
List down links: none at the moment
Indicate how much time you will be available to play: all the free time I have .... except the days that I'll be busy.
Which days in a week, if not every day: Atleast once every evening.
Time in a 24 hours, more or less: random , depending on the situation.

Character Information: Easy going, lazy, free spirited and completly random personality(just like a lunatic)
Name:Alexander Fallero (Alex)
Family: Fallero (freelancer)
Weapon: old fashioned shot gun and a katana, box (green/blue wolf with silver blades for mains.), second box (unknown)

Stats(Allocation should be 100 All in All)
Attack: 25
Defense: 20
Speed: 35
Flame Purity: 20

Character History

Grew up in a pieceful city enviroment. Never got in truble and after reaching puborty escaped home being sick of all the simplicity of life. Spent three years traveling and searching for a purpose. Learnt fighting from survival against wild animals and traveling with a former Mafioso that belonged to a great family. After his friend died in a mafia atack receved the emblem of his family and the gun as proof. Then ventured to the family house carying him on his back to give him a proper burial. The mafia family alowed him in to the group and thought the ways of the mafia. After two years left the mafia house that thought him and received the katana as a parting gift. So ventured fourth to find a Mafia family of his own.

Dying Will Flame:(Random plz.)
good job man !!!! nice the history
Back to top Go down

Alexander Fallero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums :: Character Related :: Hitman Birth(Make Character Here)-
Jump to: