Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums

Best RPG site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Under Construction

Auron Kisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanxus

Xanxus

Auron Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Auron Kisuke   Auron Kisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 am

Personal Information:
Do you play other RPGs?: One Piece RP
List down links: http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/
Indicate how much time you will be available to play: Anytime.
Which days in a week, if not every day:
Time in a 24 hours, more or less: 4-5 hours a day

Character Information:
Click the spoiler to check the image:
Spoiler:

Name: Auron Kisuke
Family: Kisuke Family
Weapon: One sword and One Glove. A Sky Box: Flame Phoenix

Stats(Allocation should be 100 All in All)
Attack: 40
Defense: 10
Speed: 25
Flame Purity: 25

Character History: Auron was born during the same timeline as Tsuna. He was born in Italy. His father was a Mafia Boss of his own Family, the Kisuke Family. It was one of the common allies of the Vongola Family. It was later on that Auron knew about the world of Mafia. He was trained how to battle and eventually excelled in most of the training. He was truly fitted to be the next Kisuke Boss. It was until then that during Millefiore attack the Vongola and all of the other allies including his Mafia Family. Auron managed to fight off some of the enemies but his father did not and soon got killed. During his rage and anger he had awakened his Flame of Dying Will which was the Flame of Wrath. The flame surrounded his fist and as soon as he punched one enemy it creates an explosion dealing immense damage to the opponent. Auron then managed to defend the Family and soon became the next Boss. He also trained how to use his Dying Will Flame and was called "Xanxus of Kisuke Family" in respect with Vongola Varia's Boss, Xanxus, who also uses the Flame of Wrath. Auron knew using the power of Flame of Wrath explode while punching can hurt his fists so he made a gauntlet that can absorb the damage from the Flame of Wrath and a sword that can amplify the flame and use it to cover with flames.

Xanxus then soon knew about Auron and how he had the same power as him so he went to meet him. Xanxus immediately attacked Auron but Auron defended quite well. They fought quite well considering they are equal in using their Dying Will Flames. Xanxus acknowledged Auron's power and gave him the Sky Box: Flame Phoenix. It was a special box that has both healing ability and amplifying the power of the master. Auron became one of the most powerful allies of Vongola. A worthy man who no one should take light of

Dying Will Flame: Flame of Wrath
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Auron Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron Kisuke   Auron Kisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 am

Xanxus wrote:
Personal Information:

Dying Will Flame: Flame of Wrath
i like this one " Flame of Wrath "
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Auron Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron Kisuke   Auron Kisuke I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

Am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auron Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron Kisuke   Auron Kisuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auron Kisuke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forums :: Character Related :: Hitman Birth(Make Character Here)-
Jump to: